John F. Kennedy International Airport
J.P. Hogan was the grooving subcontractor for “The Reconstruction of Runway 13L-31R at John F. Kennedy International Airport”. Grooving is a low cost investment, easy to implement and provides safer driving conditions in inclement weather.
J.P. Hogan specializes in Pavement Grinding and Grooving for Airports:
- MINIMIZED SKIDS: Overall good ground handling is sustained.
- MINIMIZED HYDROPLANING: Positive nose-wheel steering is maintained during landing roll-out
- MINIMIZED DRIFT: Provides high cornering forces
- IMPRESSIVE BRAKING: Reduced stopping distances
- SAFER LANDING: Pilots can maintain control in bad weather landings.
- CONTINUED LANDINGS IN WET WEATHER: Pilots can safely land on wet, flooded runways, allowing the air carriers, airport owners and pilots to stick to their schedule during inclement weather.